2009-04-22

Token First Post

Welcome to my blog, grabag-linux. As you may have guessed from the name, this is going to be a relatively linux-centric blog. I got the idea after I got a new netbook (a Dell Inspiron Mini 9) and a friend suggested I document all the stuff I've been doing to it as a reference for anyone else who needs it.

I realized he was on to something, but figured there is only so much I can write about linux specific to my netbook. So, much of the content will be general linux stuff with some posts specific to the Mini 9.

I got the Mini 9 to be a fun toy and for portability. I bought it with the cheapest options across the board with the intentions of upgrading the RAM and SSD myself. In my next post, I'll take a screw driver to the back of the Mini 9.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be very interested in this blog as I am getting ready to by a Dell mini9 also and it sounds like you are doing a lot of things that I would like to do to mine. I'm a newbie and probably will need lots of help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder who the first person who commented was...

    ReplyDelete